We are working in compliance with all recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor for hotels to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus disease - Covid-19.
ENTRY ZONE SAFETY
- Our employees always wear medical masks and gloves. In the reception and lobby bar areas, our guests can always find dispensers with sanitizers, as well as masks and gloves.
- We regularly measure the body temperature of all employees before and after shift, as well as of guests before check-in. To avoid the spread of the viral infection, we do not allow employees and guests with fever to work and or stay in the hotel.
- Every 2 hours, all surfaces in public areas and toilets are cleaned and disinfected. In addition, we use bactericide lamps for air and surface disinfection.
- We removed some of the tables in our restaurant and placed the remaining ones at a safe distance of 1.5 meters. There is a contactless menu available at every table. To use the menu, you just need to scan a QR-code with your smartphone. The width of the bar counter also provides a safe distance from the barista, if you decide to sit at the bar. There is even a contactless way to tip our staff.
- All surfaces and carpeting in the rooms are cleaned and disinfected properly. We pay close attention to those places most frequently touched by our guests' hands, such as switches, remote controls, and sanitary ware taps.
- We have assigned an employee responsible for ensuring that all the sanitary regulations are complied with. Should you require any assistance with safety issues, please let us know. We will do our best to help. .
Other measures we take to prevent the spread of the disease include regular Covid-19 testing of employees, disinfection of tableware, and sanitization of goods and products we receive from the suppliers. We do everything we can for your peace of mind and safety!